Saturday, November 14, 2009

Brandon Jennings Scores 55 Points vs Warriors (Highlights & Interview)

Rookie and Hip 2 Da Game favorite, Brandon Jennings, dropped 55 points tonight against the Warriors. Even though it's the Warriors, I'm still impressed with Jennings and he looks like the real deal. I love to see him shoving it in the face of all the doubters he had. I've been saying since day one that he was better than Ricky Rubio and while Rubio's not playing in the NBA right now, he would have to prove that he's pretty damn good just to be on even ground with Brandon Jennings. I'm still betting that Jennings will end up being the better player in the end and tonight's performance did nothing but enhance my belief in that. To be honest, he's been even better than I thought he would be and I'm excited to see just how good he becomes.




No comments:

Post a Comment