Friday, September 30, 2011

Deeper down that perverted rabbit hole....

It's been a while! Not anymore! From now on expect at least a weekly update from me. Life just took hold and wouldn't let me go for a while. What a dick.

Anyway!

Today I would like to discuss my recent collaring and the long trip down the rabbit hole into my full time submission to my Master. Many would be intimidated by this concept, and I wouldn't blame them, given the wild goose chase our society has led us to believe about the S&M world. In reality, this is one of the most important things I have ever done in my life.

For me, submission balances me and keeps me sane. Think of it as my shrink. It enables me to process the shittiness that sometimes comes in life in a healthy and more importantly FUN way!! When I suffer through intense bondage and punishment, it opens me up to experience that inner pain I'm already feeling in a physical way, and once it's over and my Daddy holds me and tells me what a good girl i am, i feel release. It's AMAZING!!!
It's especially great because as you may have noticed from the scars that my body is riddled with... I used to self harm. Self harming is a touchy subject and although I'm not going to go into why I did it exactly, I will tell you how it made me feel. Basically... exactly the above. It made me feels like the hurt on the inside that was dying to come out, was able to surface. Obviously this is not a good thing to do to yourself. Permanent reminders of suffering are never a fun thing. However.... BDSM has this same effect on me, yet it is done in a positive way and is much more healthy, and less self destructive. And again.... FUN!

My collaring has had such a great effect on me. Because it is in my nature to please regardless of the situation, I get great satisfaction knowing my Master is happy because of something I did for Him. And having a constant Dominant in my life has grounded me in such a large way.. I feel as if I'm finally able to cope with distressing events, because he allows me to.

Now, i am proud slave to The Pope.. and He is very good at keeping me in line.... =P


13224_IonaNerineBobbyMickey058

At my collaring ceremony having my Masters crest tattooed on my ankle to symbolize my devotion to Him.
14806_IonaKrystaLillaNerine148


The tattoo...
tumblr_lqb9e53hYA1qdz6jro1_1280

It is difficult being the full-time submissive slave to someone who lives so far away from me, i in LA.. He in SF. But that doesn't mean He doesn't have a tight leash on me! One of the many things i do for Him is to send a constant stream of dirty pictures. Here is one of those of myself sporting my collar!

photo1

This past weekend i was in SF for Folsom Fair with Daddy & my girlfriend! It was definitely an experience to be beaten and humiliated in front on literally hundreds of bystanders! I think I may have enjoyed myself a little too much >=P


photo1

photo2

And the great thing is that you have the chance to see what debauchery we all got up to! All on -> The Upper Floor<-...

photo3
Hanging out with some of the other slave girls.... Krysta Khaos, Asphyxia Noir & Iona Grace.

For some further examples of D/s relations I recommend watching the movie "Secretary" and reading "Story of O".... two of my favorite things ever!!!

Have fun kittlings....

- Ms. Diamond xo














No comments:

Post a Comment