Sunday, July 19, 2009

Wholesale Keychains.com: Yankees, Red Sox, Dodgers, Cowboys, Steelers, Patriots, Celtics, & Knicks

The folks over at Wholesale Keychains.com were nice enough to send me some free keychains, which you can see in the picture I took above.

The Patriots, Dodgers, Steelers, & Cowboys key chains all say Hip 2 Da Game on the back and as you can see the Dodgers and Yankees keychains double as bottle openers.

I'm going to give each of these keychains away, so if there is a particular key chain you want then just email me(antone2382@gmail.com) with your name and address and I will send that keychain out to whoever emails me first.

You can also check out their website, Wholesale Keychains.com, for more sports keychains as well as automotive keychains, muscle & vintage keychains, digital photo keychains, USB keychains, knife keychains, and most likely any other kind of keychains you can think of. So make sure you check them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment