Thursday, December 18, 2008

NFL Picks - Week 16 - 2008


Here are the Week 16 picks from Me, Ed from Ed The Sports Fan, and Joe from What's The 401?!?!.

NFL Picks - Week 16 -2008:

Picks of the Week:

Best Bet Pick: Houston (-7) at Oakland. I'm gonna ride Houston and say that they won't slip up on the road against the Raiders.

Sleeper Pick: Kansas City (+4) over Miami. I have a feeling that the Chiefs will be pesky against the Dolphins this week. Miami has been good this season, but they don't score a lot of points, so I think KC will be able to keep the game within a field goal at home.

Danger Game: Chicago (-4) over Green Bay. Green Bay has been horrible of late, but I think they'll be able to throw the ball on the Bears, so I'm not so sure that Chicago will be able to cover the spread. I wouldn't be surprised if the Bears ran all over the Packers either, so I'll stay away from this one.

More: NFL Picks

No comments:

Post a Comment