Thursday, December 18, 2008

The Roof Top Cocktail Party - Grey Goose - Commercial

I'm sitting here watching the Celtics-Hawks game on ESPN and they just played a commercial for Grey Goose and I recognized the song in the commercial as DJ Babu feat Termanology - "Guns Gon' Blow." Crazy that they would choose a pretty much unknown song and also one that talks about guns. Liquor and guns probably don't mix too well, but hey the beat in the song is dope as hell, so I don't blame them for picking it for their commercial. I'll throw the video up as soon as someone else puts it on YouTube but for now check the song out below if you didn't listen to it when I posted it a few months back.

Update: Here's the video for the commercial.

Audio: Guns Gon Blow-Termanology

More: Commercials

No comments:

Post a Comment