Saturday, July 4, 2009

Former NFL QB Steve McNair Dies From Gun Shot Wound To The Head In Downtown Nashville

Wow, this is definitely not the kind of news you want to hear when you are celebrating the 4th of July.

Steve McNair was found dead in downtown Nashville after suffering a fatal gunshot wound to the head and there was also a female victim as well. Details are sketchy at best right now, but either way whatever happened is certainly tragic and unnecessary.

Steve McNair was a beast and warrior of a QB for the Titans and Ravens and was always one of my favorite NFL players. A former MVP and 3-time Pro Bowler, as I've said before: I will always remember McNair for his incredible play on the last drive of Super Bowl XXXIV versus the Rams. Even though the team came up just short, I was still impressed with how McNair led his team down the field.

Here's the video of that drive once again:



Excuse me while I have a drink for Air McNair...RIP

No comments:

Post a Comment