Sunday, February 15, 2009

Big L Tribute - February 15th

Believe it or not, today is the 10th anniversary of Big L's death, so I thought I would throw together some rare, unreleased, and remixed joints from Big L. Don't front, you know I bring all the heat together in one place for you.

Internationally Known - Big L, O.C., & Fat Joe

Deadly Combination - Big L feat 2Pac & Notorious B.I.G.

'95 Freestyle - Big L & Jay-Z

You Know What I'm About - Big L feat Lord Finesse

MVP 2000 (DJ Premier Remix) - Big L

MVP (Summer Smooth Remix) - Big L

NY Freestyle - Big L, Herb McGruff, & CL Smooth

How Will I Make It - Big L

Day One - D.I.T.C. feat Diamond D, Big L, A.G., Lord Finesse, Fat Joe & O.C.

5 Fingas of Death - Diamond D feat Big L, Lord Finesse, A.G., & Fat Joe

All Luv - D.I.T.C. feat Fat Joe, Lord Finesse, Big L, & A.G.

Dignafied Soldiers (Remix) - D.I.T.C. feat Big L, Lord Finesse, A.G., & O.C.

Thorough Fam - Royal Flush feat Big L

Double Up - Royal Flush, Ma Barker, Big L, & Kool G Rap

Flamboyant 2004 - Big L feat Jae Millz

Devils Son - Big L

Furious Anger - Shyheim feat Big L

Way of Life (Original Version) - D.I.T.C. feat Fat Joe, Big L, Lord Finesse, O.C., & Party Arty

Yes You May (Remix) - Lord Finesse feat Big L

Raw & Ready - Big L feat Party Arty

MVP (Buckwild Remix #1) - Big L

MVP (Buckwild Remix #2) - Big L

Unexpected Flava - Big L

The 2nd Coming - Big L & Sheek Louch

Alone - Stephen Simmons feat Big L & Marquee

Principal of The New School - Big L

American Dream - Herb McGruff, Mase, Cam'ron, & Big L

Doo Wop Freestyle - Big L

Underground King Freestyle - Big L

Ron G Freestyle - Big L

Hell Up In Harlem - Big L, Herb McGruff, & Mase

Get Yours (Remix) - D.I.T.C. feat Big L & O.C.

No comments:

Post a Comment