Thursday, February 19, 2009

Hip 2 Da Game Like Bo Jack

So you may or may not know, but exactly one year ago today was the first time I ever posted on this blog. As you can see, I had no friggen idea what I was doing.

A lot has happened since then. I've got more of a routine down for this blogging thing, I've made some money, met some chill people, bought a second blog, started a third one, and gained some exposure on the 'net.

To this day, Hip 2 Da Game has received 223,561 unique page views, which is a far cry from the 30 a day I used to get when I first started. This looks like it is going to be the most successful month ever for the blog(thank you Zach Randolph) and hopefully it will grow even further from there.

I just wanted to thank each and every person who has visited the blog in the past year, especially if you come back every day, then I really appreciate ya. Keep coming back, I promise I won't disappoint.

Hopefully, this next year will bring even bigger and better things for Hip 2 Da Game and your boy Antone!

No comments:

Post a Comment