Sunday, February 1, 2009

Verse of The Week

Busta comes through with some animal planet type rap and rips Q-Tip's "Renaissance Rap (Remix)" to shreds like a lion eating it's prey to claim the Verse of The Week.

Verse of The Week

God body, wise intelligence,
smack niggaz and wrestle with elephants,
my beloved respect my benevolence,
coming like missles, the issue is this be the shit you can't rebel against
Then I sniff out you niggaz that be hiding in bushes, what's up?,
and strangle niggaz like poisonous octopuses, shut the fuck up,
back with hazardous weathers and blizzards,
as I spit, sticking out my tongue like an iguana lizard,
at your corny niggaz, animal planet rap, wild life,
stabbin' you in your back wild nice,
while I hunt and eat you niggaz like food, leavin' you bleedin'
beats, rattle the speakers, like some buffalo stampedin',
if you don't understand what I'm sayin',
lyrically I'm like goons accidentally beatin' you like gorillas playin'
Bitches know when I spit, I be seducin' 'em,
countless money with diamonds that's buried in Jerusalem
(Busta Rhymes, Renaissance Rap(ReMix), Verse 2)


Audio: Renaissance Rap (Remix) - Q-Tip feat Busta Rhymes, Raekwon, & Lil Wayne

More: Verse of The Week

No comments:

Post a Comment