Saturday, October 25, 2008

NFL Picks - Week 8 - 2008


Here are the Week 8 picks from Me, Ed from Ed The Sports Fan, and Joe from What's The 401?!?!.

NFL Picks - Week 8 -2008:

Picks of the Week:

Best Bet Pick: Washington (+7.5) at Detroit. I would like to think that Washington is a solid enough team to be able to pound Detroit on the road. They have struggled to score points the last two weeks at home, but I'll stick with the Redskins to be the best bet this week.

Sleeper Pick: Baltimore (+7) against Oakland. I think I am 5-2 with my sleeper picks this year, which isn't bad considering they are usually games where most people are picking the other team to cover. Baltimore is actually favored in their game, but I think most people would pick Oakland because the spread seems a little high. I don't like this Raiders team on the road against a tough Baltimore D, so I'm counting on that D to create some points for the Ravens and cover the 7 point spread.

Danger Game: San Deigo (+3.5) against New Orleans. Too many factors to consider in this game to bet on it. Both teams are not good on the road and since this game is in London then to me that's a road game for both of them. New Orleans just had some news about some of their players possibly doping. They also have a ton of injuries and we don't know what they are going to get from Marques Colston who returned last week. The Chargers should be able to pass on the Saints, but the Saints might be able to pass and run it at will on the Chargers, so it's tough to know for sure who the advantage goes to. I'm staying away from this one.

More: NFL Picks

No comments:

Post a Comment