Friday, October 31, 2008

NFL Picks - Week 9 - 2008


Here are the Week 9 picks from Me, Ed from Ed The Sports Fan, and Joe from What's The 401?!?!.

NFL Picks - Week 9 -2008:

Picks of the Week:

Best Bet Pick: Philadelphia (-6.5) at Seattle. As much as I hate betting on the Eagles, because they always seem to let the other team hang around in games, I think they are the best bet this week. Seattle got a big win over the 49ers last week, but don't be fooled into thinking they are any good. Their QB is still Seneca Wallace and I think the Philly defense will give him fits. Hopefully McNabb bring his A-Game and a healthy Brian Westbrook helps lead the Eagles to a 30 point plus performance.

Sleeper Pick: Miami (+3) at Denver. Even though I have sucked overall every week ATS, I am now 6-2 on my sleeper picks. Chad Pennington has been playing well and the Dolphins have two running backs who can hurt that weak Denver defense. They also have that crazy offense, which I'm assuming since Denver's D is weak they will have some problems with it. Miami has covered against Denver 5 games in a row and 6 out of the last 7 overall.

Danger Game: Tampa Bay (-8.5) at Kansas City. Normally you would expect a blowout in this one, but Tampa Bay's offense has been lackluster the past few weeks. That could change against a Kansas City team with a bad defense, but at the same time I wouldn't be surprised if Tampa Bay won 17-10.

More: NFL Picks

No comments:

Post a Comment