Sunday, January 18, 2009

Verse of The Week

Busta Rhymes spits a quick 12 bars to grab Verse of The Week honors.

Verse of The Week

I'm so heavyweight, nigga, if you lift me you might strain
I'm god body with the most unstoppable campaign
A curling iron, with a sauna, mixed with a heater, friend,
of abnormal tempatures, back just to sizzle the street again
I make 'em feel like it was legal to clap shit,
that's what I do and what I did in every era of this rap shit,
true, now let me give you more ammo quick,
with lethal arsenal and jump back in the battlefield with it,
and inproperly pop off and claim what I own, you get me?
Make it official, set the proper tone in the city,
I brought the hottest niggas through to put it down,
now take note, while I show you niggas how to wear the crown
(Busta Rhymes, Please Give Me More Ammo, Verse 3)


Audio: Please Give Me More Ammo - Busta Rhymes feat Uncle Murda & Red Cafe

More: Verse of The Week

No comments:

Post a Comment