Sunday, January 25, 2009

Verse of The Week

I knew the second I heard this it was going to be the Verse of The Week. "...You can keep your puss, I don't want no more Bush....", it was a wrap after I heard that.

Verse of The Week

My President is black, in fact he's half white,
so even in a racist's mind, he's half right,
if you have a racist mind, you'll be aight,
the President is black, but his house is all white
Rosa Parks sat, so Martin Luther could walk,
Martin Luther walked, so Barack Obama could run,
Barack Obama ran, so all the children could fly,
so I'ma spread my wings, you can meet me in the sky
I already got my own clothes, already got my own shoes,
I was hot before Barack, imagine what I'm gon' do
Hello Miss America, hey pretty lady,
Red, white, & blue flag, wave for me baby
Never thought I'd say this shit, baby I'm good,
you can keep your puss,I don't want no more Bush
No more war, no more Iraq,
no more white lies, my President is black
(Jay-Z, My President Is Black (DC Mix), Verse 1)


Audio: My President Is Black (DC Mix) - Jay-Z

More: Verse of The Week

No comments:

Post a Comment