Sunday, January 11, 2009

Verse of The Week


Jadakiss has been back on his grind lately and has earned this week's honors for Verse of The Week. Jadakiss is like a weak side blitz with his lyrics, he kinda sneaks up on you with his laid back flow, but hits you hard in the end.

Verse of The Week

Once I start, I ain't gonna stop the squeezin',
and the gauze ain't gonna be able to stop the bleedin',
and your girl ain't gonna be able to stop the weezin',
when she get that phone call from the doc, we even,
you can not stop me, so stop believin'
Ring tone rap, this is not the season
Punch lines hard enough to stop ya breathin',
and the ladies a still pay a lot to see him
I'ma get rich long as I got my freedom
Usually when you get hit, it's for a reason
If you're in the hood betta dodge the D's and,
watch your Q's and be on your P's and,
thank ya all for coming out this evening,
having a good time with your liquor and trees and,
even if they knock me, then continue to watch me,
they still ain't gonna be able to stop me
(Jadakiss, Can't Stop Me, Verse 3)


Audio: Can't Stop Me - Jadakiss

More: Verse of The Week

No comments:

Post a Comment