Thursday, November 13, 2008

NFL Picks - Week 11 - 2008


Here are the Week 11 picks from Me, Ed from Ed The Sports Fan, and Joe from What's The 401?!?!.

NFL Picks - Week 11 -2008:

Picks of the Week:

Best Bet Pick: Chicago (-5.5) at Green Bay. Green Bay has had trouble stopping the run, so you might see a heavy dosage of Matt Forte in this game. For that reason alone I think the Bears have a good chance not only covering, but winning this game. In my mind, this should be a 3 point spread, so I'll roll with the extra 2.5 points.

Sleeper Pick: Kansas City (-5) against New Orleans. I'm gonna go way out on a limb here and say that Kansas City's offense has been playing good enough to score some points on a weak New Orleans defense. New Orleans is not great on the road or on grass either, so I'll take a chance with Kansas City covering the spread. This one just as easily could end up 38-10 Saints though.

Danger Game: Dallas (+1.5) at Washington. A desperate Dallas team with a returning Tony Romo vs. a Washington team that has been struggling to score lately. I don't know which Cowboys team is going to show up and Washington has had Dallas' number lately, so I'd stay away from this game.

More: NFL Picks

No comments:

Post a Comment