Wednesday, November 26, 2008

NFL Picks - Week 13 - 2008


Here are the Week 13 picks from Me, Ed from Ed The Sports Fan, and Joe from What's The 401?!?!.

NFL Picks - Week 13 -2008:
Picks of the Week:

Best Bet Pick: Tennessee (-11) at Detroit. Tennessee is coming off their first loss of the season and I think they will want to try and take it out on Detroit by pounding them on the ground. Detroit is the worst team in the NFL against the run and running the ball is what the Titans do best offensively. It's possible Detroit might play better because they are playing on Thanksgiving, but I've seen better Detroit teams than this one get blown out on Turkey Day.

Sleeper Pick: Seattle (+12.5) against Dallas. Seattle was the only underdog I picked this week that most people probably won't be picking. That's pretty much the only reason I have them as the sleeper pick of the week. I think 12.5 points is a lot, but Seattle sucks so they could easily get blown out by Dallas. Seattle is the big underdog that I think is most likely to cover though.

Danger Game: Green Bay (-3) over Carolina. I don't trust Carolina on the road at all and Green Bay's defense has been shaky against the run and New Orleans was even able to expose their pass defense. If I had to pick a team in this game I would go with Green Bay to bounce back at home, but I wouldn't bet against Carolina beating them either, which is why I would stay away from this one.

More: NFL Picks

No comments:

Post a Comment