Sunday, March 1, 2009

Verse of The Week

Yes, Sheek Louch wins Verse of The Week honors, but he did come hard-body on a Dr. Dre beat and there wasn't much else to choose from this week.

Verse of The Week

4-4 nickel plate shiny as fuck yo,
I like the rubber grip, 'cause it hurt when the gun blow,
black mask on, outside of your condo
I used to move the rock and dish it off like Rondo,
papi on the block always yelling 'bout Hondo
I skate on these niggaz, like I'm out in Toronto,
blacked out Hemi-Challenger and it sit low,
I told you I'm the muthafuckin' man from the get go,
I know a lot of things and I know what I don't know: po po
these niggaz be rappin' all so-so,
singing on these records like K-Ci & JoJo,
skinny jean wearing niggaz, shoppin' at SoHo,
loco, don't make me go load the tre-ocho,
these little niggaz out here sweeter than cocoa
Depressing, recession got a nigga with no doe,
been all around the world hoe, I told you I'm global,
I can't walk around without 'em taking my photo,
I move on these niggaz, like I'm sparring with Cotto,
Big dawg, you just a little pup like Toto,
stop lying nigga, from my trunk you might go
All these niggaz here Softer than Micro
Sheek a sure thing, y'all niggaz might blow
lost a little weight on 'em, but no Lipo,
hit you with the hatchet, muthafucka I'm Michael,
Myers, get the pliers, pull teeth out,
ask these niggaz what the beef 'bout.
(Sheek Louch, I Get It In, Verse 1)


Audio: I Get It In (Freestyle) - Sheek Louch & Styles P

More: Verse of The Week

No comments:

Post a Comment