Sunday, January 4, 2009

New Joint of The Week: Letter To B.I.G. - Jadakiss feat Faith Evans

Brand new for 2009: along with posting all the weekly new joints at the end of each week, I will now be naming a New Joint of The Week as well.

New Joint of The Week: Letter To B.I.G. - Jadakiss feat Faith Evans

Here's the rest of the new joints I posted this week in case you missed 'em:

North Philly's Finest - Freeway

Roll Call - Jon Hope

Go Hard (Remix) - Dj Khaled feat Jay-Z & Kanye West

Bank Rollz - Freeway

Back For More - Freeway

Say It - Termanology feat Sheek, Joell Ortiz, Bun B, Saigon, & Freeway

Don't Tell Me It's Over - Freeway

2008 Rap Up - Skillz

Bars 4 Stars - Termanology feat Skzyoo & Reks

Quo City - Stat Quo

I Risk My Life - Supastar LT

System - Reks

Everyday Is War (Prod. by DJ Premier) - Ali Vegas

I'm Comin' Home - JD Era

No comments:

Post a Comment