Tuesday, September 16, 2008

NFL Picks - Week 2 - Standings

Joe from What's The 401?!?! beat both me and Ed from Ed The Sports Fan again this week by going 9-5-1 against the spread. Joe is the overall leader on the season with a 17-13-1 record ATS. I'm still in the basement but at least I broke .500 this week at 8-6-1.

Here's a preview of the Week 3 spreads and who I would pick as of right now:
As always, these picks will probably change for me before the week is over. One thing that jumped out at me right away is that all the home teams are favored this week except for Green Bay who is a 3 point underdog to Dallas. That should prove to be another great matchup, much like the Dallas-Philly game on Monday Night. These spreads look pretty tough to me with four 3-point spreads and a couple of bigger spreads that are somewhat inflated, like the Giants, Patriots, and Buffalo spreads. Should be a tough week to pick the spreads correctly.

More: NFL Picks

No comments:

Post a Comment