Sunday, September 14, 2008

Verse of The Week


This Verse of The Week was pretty easy for me to choose because Ludacris ripped his new track "Undisputed" to shreds. 'Nuff Said.

Verse of The Week

Back up on that ass
Back to put rappers on one knee, like they 'bout to run the 100 meter dash
Bow down to greatness,
before I get pissed and run up in the stands like the Indiana Pacers
Covered all my bases, straight no chasers
Diamonds on my chain, look like my neck's full of glaciers
Titanic flow, titanic doe
Women on my nuts like, "Where the titanic go?"
I've been scouring the Earth,
making my fans catch the Holy Ghost at my shows like your Grandma at church,
and the fat lady singin',
It's over for you rappers, can't none of y'all bust, your just sacks full of semen,
and I got the woman screamin',
They can catch my balls on Any Given Sunday like my names Willie Beamen,
or LL Cool
So if your boyfriend thinks your loyal to his ass, then he's a muthafuckin' fool
Got jewels on my pinky, jewels on my wrist
Iconic status and his name is Ludacris
Bitch please, you messin' with some real OGs,
with million dollar whips that I shipped from overseas
Got a pocket full of G's,
and the inconvenient truth is that the ozone is bad because I've been smokin' all the trees
The globe is warming up when we fire up the blunt,
and put it in the air like Evel Knievel stunts
What you want from me?, I got pistols for the haters
Your fam will be in black, like they was playin' for the Raiders,
and your music isn't favored,
and DJs they never bring it back like when you go and borrow something from your neighbors,
like a cup full of sugar, a roll full of salt
The name on my car insurance is: Your fuckin' fault
and if you sittin' on chrome,
I'll call up my boys and have you stripped of your medals like Marion Jones
(Ludacris, Undisputed, Verse 1)


Audio: Undisputed - Ludacris feat Floyd Mayweather

More: Verse of The Week

No comments:

Post a Comment