Tuesday, September 9, 2008

NFL Picks - Week 1 - Standings

After Week 1 of the NFL, Joe from What's The 401?!?! is beating out both me and Ed from Ed The Sports Fan, by going 8-8 against the spread.

As you can see by our records ATS, Week 1 is always tough to pick because you just don't know how good or bad each team will be. Hopefully, I will do better than 5-11 next week now that I have seen each team play and have a better grasp of who is good and who isn't. At least that's my excuse for now!

Here's a preview of the Week 2 spreads and who I would pick as of right now:I'm sure I will change my mind on some of these picks but there are a few that jump out at me right away: Tennessee and New Orleans. I think Tennessee is an underdog because Vince Young is hurt but I actually think Kerry Collins is better at QB right now for them. New Orleans is going to be tough this year and I think they can beat Washington on the road. Of course, that could also be a trap game, but I would definitely take my chances in that one.



More: NFL Picks

No comments:

Post a Comment