Saturday, April 25, 2009

2009 NBA Playoffs: Game 3 - Cleveland Cavaliers 79 Detroit Pistons 68 (Highlights)

Game 3: Cleveland Cavaliers 79 Detroit Pistons 68

Analysis: Boy, am I glad I didn't watch this ugly ass game. I mean come on this was a throwback to the late 90's and and the beginning of this decade with the disgusting 79 to 68 score. Please let the Cavs sweep this series, so I don't have to blog about it anymore. I have nothing more to say except....snoozer!

Key Players of The Game

Lebron James: He's Lebron, he can't be stopped by the Pistons, he finished with 25 points, 11 rebounds, 9 assists, 3 steals, and 2 blocks. He needs to make this series a sweep or I will have to hunt him down.

Joe Smith: The man who has a mixtape out under the name Joe Beast, decided to have beastly night in Game 3 finishing with 19 points and 10 rebounds.

Mo Williams/Delonte West: Combined to shoot 1 of 18 from the floor, 0 of 9 from three, and comitted 8 turnovers. I still think these two having bad games could be something to keep an eye on that could hurt the Cavs going forward.

Detroit Pistons: Take you pick of any player on the Pistons...they all sucked and should just go home now. The Cavs are good but come on they are not THAT good. Detroit is playing like dogs right now.



More: NBA & NBA Playoffs

No comments:

Post a Comment